Day 01: Delhi to Leh
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest wherein welcome tea or coffee will be served by the Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 02: Leh Local
Morning after breakfast on your bike visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara, Megnatic Hill and Sangam. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
Day 04: Nubra Valley - Leh
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh - Pangong Lake 140 Kms
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast leave back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 07: Leh - Serchu 253 Kms
Early morning after breakfast on your bike leave for Serchu through Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft,2nd Highest motorable road in the world, Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on stretch of 42 Kms. Arrive at Serchu by evening. O/N Serchu.
Day 08:Serchu/Baralacha Pass/ Sissu (140 kms)
After breakfast on your bikes leave from Serchu to Keylong Enroute crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m),Darcha,Jispa,Gemur Gemur.O/N Keylong.
Day 09: Sissu /Rothang Pass/Manali (90 kms)
After breakfast On your bikes leave from Keylong to Manali climbing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m).Arrive Manali by evening.O/N Manali
Day 10:Manali Half day at Lesuire.
After lunch Sightseeing of Manali on your bike. O/N Manali.
Morning transfer to Manali Bus Stand/Taxi Stand.
Tour No: 02 Manali Leh Motor Bike tour
No of Days 10N/11D
Departure Dates: 28 June,22 July,15 Aug & 8 Sep 2016
Day 01-Arrive Manali –Arrive Manali by own and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel .
Day 02- Half Day at Leisure at Manali and Allocation of Bikes on same day. Afternoon sightseeing of Manali.O/N Hotel.
Day 03 - Manali – Rohtang - Sissu (90 Kms / 4 – 5 Hrs) Morning after breakfast leave for Sissu by 10.00 AM & drive of 90 Kms approx by crossing Rohtang Pass 13050, known as getaway pass for Lahaul & Spiti valley, we enter to Lahaul valley for visit to Ladakh,Arrival at Sissu Camp, Evening Free time at Leisure & Rest. O/N Sissu.
Day 04 - Sissu – Sarchu (140 Kms / 5 – 6 Hrs) Morning after breakfast leave for Sarchu, drive of 140 Kms approx, refueling of fuel at Tandi, drive towards enroute Deepak Tal & Suraj Tal (known as origin of Bhaga river) and Cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) Tea Break at Bharatpur. Reach Sarchu by afternoon at 13,999ft. O/N Sarchu.
Day 05 - Sarchu – Leh (250 Kms / 9 – 10 Hrs) Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, drive of 250 Kms approx, by passing through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Pack Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh by passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth at a Stretch of 42 Kms) & Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, second highest motorable road in the world, reach Upshi for entry of tourist and tourist vehicle, from here drive along with banks of Indus river & Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Half day at Lesuire. Afternoon on your bike ride to Gurudwara, Megnatic Hill and Sangam. O/N Hotel.
Day 07: Leh - Nubra Valley.120 Kms After Breakfast on your bikes leave to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
Day 08: Nubra Valley - Leh. After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Hotel.
Day 09: Leh - Pangong Lake.140 Kms After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served aat Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Day 10: Pangong Lake – Leh. Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Hotel.
Day 11: Leh to Delhi Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
Tour Cost Per Person in INR
Leh to Manali Group Departure Dates:
Group Departure Date Arrival Date
1 16th June 2016 26th June 2016
2 10th July 2016 20th July 2016
3 3rd August 2016 13th August 2016
4 26th August 2016 05 September 2016
Manali to Leh Group Departure Dates:
Group Departure Date Arrival Date
1 28th June 2016 8th July 2016
2 22nd July 2016 01 August 2016
3 15th August 2016 25th August 2016
4 08th September 2016 18th September 2016
Expedition 2016 Tour Cost – Per Person
500 CC Bike (Royal Enfield) Rs. 82,600
Pillion Rider Rs. 47,000
Single Supplementary Rs. 14,330
• Bike ( 500 Enfield) with Helmet.
• All the hotels / camps on twin sharing basis with all Meals.
• All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
• Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
• Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
• Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
• Inner Line Permit and Monument Entrances.
• Guide services throughout the tour.
• Fuel Charges.
• Flight Ticket from Delhi to Leh or Leh to Delhi.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
• In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
• Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
• Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
• Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
• Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
• Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
Terms and Conditions
• Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
• Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
• Minimum number of participants in this group is 06 Pax
• Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
• Helmet: Compulsory for both, biker / pillion rider.
• Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
• Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
• On Expedition riders will be required to drive a stretch of 250 km. without fuelling facility. They have to carry additional fuel & fuel drums along with them.
• No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
• Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don't change the style of the tour significant.
• Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
• If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
• Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
Hotel used at different Places
Location Hotels/ Camps
Leh Pangong Hotel & Similar
Nubra Valley Organic Retreat Camp & Similar
Pangong Martsemik Camp & Similar
Sarchu Goldrop Camp & Similar
Sissu Sissu Camp & Similar
Manali Hotel Snow Peak Retreat & Similar
Terms & Conditions :
This package is offered by Ravinetrek.com and NOT by Makeatravel. Makeatravel is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
All information and content provided here have been provided by Ravinetrek.com and NOT by Makeatravel
For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to using the Booking Form above. Makeatravel does not have any additional information on this package.
Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy.
More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.